People have come to me for many years asking to be happy. Particularly at this time of the year it can be difficult for some to feels that illusive sense of happiness. So here is my gift to you today, the 5 steps to happiness any day any time.
1. Let go of Judgment
- – judgment is one of the quickest ways away from happiness. Whether it is judgment of self, others or a situation it doesn’t matter, it is damaging to your happiness.
- – learn to look at yourself and the world through the eyes of appreciation. Be grateful for what you have and for what is. be grateful for the little things. Start a gratitude journal today.
- – stop taking everything so seriously, look for the ridiculous in things. A good sense of humour will save your day every time. And remember to smile a lot it causes fewer wrinkles than a frown.
4. Be present
- – stop regretting the past or worrying about the future, neither are happening now and when you are present you can enjoy all the small miracles of nature of children of yourself. Don’t be someone who keeps missing it because you are not paying attention to the now.
- – choose love over needing to be right, choose love over fear, choose love over anger, choose love over everything and anything. Make LOVE your guiding energy and watch your world transform into bliss and blessings.
If you want to be happy, take a deep breath and make the choice right now right here to do everything that will make you feel good and BE HAPPY.